October 7 - 8, 2023
An Evening of Kirtan with Dave Stringer and Amy Barnes
Saturday Oct 7th: Join us for a mystical evening under the stars at Gray Bear. We will begin with a delicious community dinner in our main lodge. Following will be Kirtan with Dave Stringer accompanied by Nashville's own Amy Barnes and Patrick Richey playing percussion.
We are also offering an option for those that would like to spend the night at Gray bear. After Kirtan, enjoy a hot tub soak in our stone tub, wake for morning yoga, kirtan and finish with brunch.
After we receive your registration via our online form, we’ll reply back with our Paypal & Venmo QR codes for payment and additional directions. Limited enrollment, first come, first serve.
Ticket one: Dinner and Kirtan only
Plan to arrive Saturday Oct 7th between 3:30 to 4:15. Dinner is 4:30-5:30, Kirtan 6:00-8:00pm; Checkout by 9:00pm. Price is $125 per person. Purchase ticket here
Ticket Two Option: Same as above, but will also include: spend the night. Cost: $250 per person.
Purchase ticket here
- Saturday evening: soak in sauna or hot tub, rest.
- Sunday Morning:
- Coffee/tea/fruit/light b’fast
-7:15 yoga practice, followed by Kirtan
(**) Please note: This will be first come/first serve. GB will have a few beds in our main lodge open for lodging. Once full, we will have individual pop up tents for sleeping. Guests bring their own sleeping bag/pad.
Gray Bear is home to 400 acres of rolling hills, thick forest, natural springs, and even a waterfall. You can experience the wonders of nature while sitting in a hand-built wood fire sauna; hear the silence of nature's symphony lying on a hammock while curled under a blanket; and revel in clear air and water while using shower outdoors.
With all of this nature we have some suggestions to consider when packing:
- Working flashlight ...it gets dark with only the light of the stars to guide you!
- A bathing suit ... good for the hot tub, sauna, and Watsu massage pool
- Water bottle ...Gray Bear does not use disposable cups. Purified water is available in the Main House and the Yoga Room
- A bath robe/sarong
- House slippers or socks to wear indoors ...no shoes inside please
- Comfortable walking shoes/sandals for an inspired nature hike
- Warm clothing ...mornings & evenings can be cool
- Comfortable clothes for exercising/yoga
Please do not bring any drugs, alcohol, or pets. Gray Bear is a non-smoking, pet-free and alcohol-free facility.