April 13 - 16, 2023
Yoga with Laura Jane Mellencamp
More information coming soon.
This weekend is open for all to attend. No prior experience is needed in any way. Individuals, friends or couples: all are welcome.
Workshop discounted at $495 if paid in full by April 23rd. Limited to twelve participants. To reserve your place please register by sending your $100 non-refundable deposit to: Gray Bear Lodge, PO Box 682, Hohenwald, TN 38462. Price includes tuition, lodging, meals and full use of facilities. Late registration (after April 23rd) increases to $565 with balance due May 7th. Confirmation letter and additional information (including directions to Gray Bear) will be sent.
We'll begin with guests arriving between 1:00 and 3:00 on Thursday (21st). Class will begin at 4:00 followed by dinner at 6:00pm. Sunday finishes with closing circle, lunch, and checkout is at 2:00pm. (*) Gray Bear is a two hour drive from the airport, so please plan arrival time/ departure time with this in mind.
Gray Bear is home to 400 acres of rolling hills, thick forest, natural springs, and even a waterfall. You can experience the wonders of nature while sitting in a hand-built wood fire sauna; hear the silence of nature's symphony lying on a hammock while curled under a blanket; and revel in clear air and water while using shower outdoors.
With all of this nature we have some suggestions to consider when packing:
- Working flashlight ...it gets dark with only the light of the stars to guide you!
- A bathing suit ... good for the hot tub, sauna, and Watsu massage pool
- Water bottle ...Gray Bear does not use disposable cups. Purified water is available in the Main House and the Yoga Room
- A bath robe/sarong
- House slippers or socks to wear indoors ...no shoes inside please
- Comfortable walking shoes/sandals for an inspired nature hike
- Warm clothing ...mornings & evenings can be cool
- Comfortable clothes for exercising/yoga
Please do not bring any drugs, alcohol, or pets. Gray Bear is a non-smoking, pet-free and alcohol-free facility.
Questions: call 615-782-0469